Early registration for Yarnover opens next Tuesday, January 10th, at 8 a.m. Here's a checklist to get ready:
- Choose your classes ahead of time by studying the 2012 Yarnover Class brochure.
- Everyone must register for classes online, even those who will be paying by check or cash.
- If you want your registration confirmed instantly, get out your Visa, Discover, or MasterCard, or set up a Paypal account. We don't accept American Express.
- If you pay by check, we'll hold your place in class for two weeks after you register. Once we receive your check, your registration will be confirmed. If we do not receive your check within two weeks, your place in class will be forfeited.
- Use Firefox or Internet Explorer to open knitters.org. Other browsers, such as Safari or Google Chrome, may not work.
- Find the Yarnover Registration button ahead of time!
- Log in to knitters.org.
- In the Members' Area, find the grayed-out 'Yarnover Registration 2012' button.
On January 10th, that button will go live for those who joined or renewed their memberships on or before December 31, 2011.
On January 25th, that button will go live for those who join or renew their memberships on or after January 1, 2012.
Click that button to begin registration.