MKG Website Exclusive - knitters.org
The results of the Minnesota Knitters' Guild Board election was announced by Bob Gotwalt at the Tuesday, April 19, 2005 Guild meeting. The new mail in ballot method of voting was a great success, in that we reached quorum (20% of membership) on the first count of ballots received by the April 16th 2005 deadline.
Effective Tuesday, April 19, 2005 the elected board members are:
Position/MKG board member name(s)
- President/Elise Frederick
- Vice Presidents(3)/Mary Graves, Carrie Mercer, and John Perrow
- Treasurer/Anna Blomster
- Secretaries(2)/Barbara Ruuska and Open
- Members at Large (3)/Alice Adams, Evelyn Kindley, and Kim Owen
- Librarian/Rebecca Ganzel Thompson
- Historian/Deidre Conley
- Parliamentarian/Janet Hopper
- Textile Center Liaison/Michele Germanson
There remains one open position for the second secretary, for which there was not a second nominee at the time of the election. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please contact Elise Frederick.