MKG Website Exclusive - knitters.org
The time has once again arrived when we are provided the opportunity to elect our new Board for the 2005-2006 year.
As per our new Guild by-laws, we are using a different method of voting this year to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to vote, and to also ensure that we have a quorum (20% of our members) with the votes received. Please check your mailbox for the official ballot, follow the instructions, complete the ballot and mail it in the SASE to arrive by April 16, 2005.
Listed below, please find an official list of candidates.
- President/Elise Frederick
- Vice Presidents(3)/Mary Graves, Carrie Mercer, and John Perrow
- Treasurer/Anna Blomster
- Secretaries(2)/Barbara Ruuska and Open
- Members at Large (3)/Alice Adams, Evelyn Kindley, and Kim Owen
- Librarian/Rebecca Ganzel Thompson
- Historian/Deidre Conley
- Parliamentarian/Janet Hopper
- Textile Center Liaison/Michele Germanson
The votes will be tallied and reported upon at our next meeting on Tuesday, April 19, 2005. Your new Board will then be in position beginning immediately.