MKG Website Exclusive - knitters.org
The monthly Minnesota Knitters' Guild meeting on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 will feature a stash exchange at the Minnesota Textile Center from 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
Here is how it will work:
- Sort out your stash at home before you come to the meeting - and package items in clear, zip loc bags.
- The value of the bags should be pre-marked by you.
- Value of the bags: priced in $5 increments.
Your bag might have only a small amount of yarn (or a book, needles, etc) that would be worth $5. Mark $5 on the bag.
Or - you might be including a larger quantity of yarn, or a book or assortment of needles that are worth more. Mark the bag in $5 increments - ie, the value would be $10, or $15, or $20 - etc.
- For each $5 worth of stash that you bring, you will receive a ticket worth $5 for you to trade.
- Shop your little hearts out!
See you then!